We advance the maintenance standard in the built environment ensuring occupants enjoy a safe, productive, pristine, and sustainable workplace while stakeholders realize their full interior asset life cycle and return on investment.
Our services include custom maintenance programs guaranteed to align with your specific manufacturer’s maintenance requirements while also being in full compliance with best practices from IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration Certification).
All technicians & products are consistent with IICRC best practices for all textile and hard surface maintenance and restoration needs. Beyond extending and protecting your investment in your capital assets our programs provide a healthier environment.
- Manufacturer specifications
- Manufacturer warranty
- Current condition
- Wear patterns and foot traffic
- Future occupancy plans
- Lease or owned
Interior assets we maintain & restore:
- Tile & Grout
- Hardwood Floors
- LVT & Vinyl
- Protective Floor Coatings
- Terrazzo flooring
- Stone flooring
- Concrete flooring
- Metal polishing & repair
- Maintaining a pristine, crisp, and like-new appearance
- Maintain high quality air quality in the facility
- Ensure full asset life cycle with sustainability in mind
- Agree on a pro-active maintenance schedule based on strategically zoned floorplans that are color coded to identify the various levels of foot-traffic and frequency of service needed
- Deliver best in class maintenance services utilizing a process and equipment that is consistent with IICRC best practices for all textile & hard surface interior assets.
Consider zoning areas in the facility based on foot traffic patterns (i.e., very high, high, moderate, low) and assigned service frequencies as needed.
Consider utilizing a vendor equipped with specialized equipment and products consistent with IICRC protocols which is the gold standard in textile and hard surface maintenance and restoration.
Monthly quality assurance checks and reporting to ensure best possible results are consistently yielded and fine-tune program as needed.
- IICRC is the gold standard for textile & hard surface maintenance and restoration protocols
- The Smart Care system is based on low-moisture encapsulation technology. In addition to being identified as the recommended cleaning system by multiple premier carpet manufacturers, their chemistry is both Wool Safe and Green Seal certified
- Assigning frequency by strategically zoned trafficked areas ensures maintenance is only being provided when and where it is needed, which not only results in a better carpet program, but also significate cost savings
- True sustainability is not only utilizing environmentally friendly products but also maximizing asset lifecycle
- Alignment with facility team’s mission in achieving optimal clean and healthy spaces while enjoying maximum return on investment from interior assets
Seeking pro-active custom maintenance plans for your interior assets?
Our dedicated team are extensively trained and well equipped to support your objective of a pristine workplace with optimal air quality and return on investment with sustainability in mind. With over 30 years of experience, our team is fully prepared to execute unparalleled service.